The Long Wedding

I had the privilege of photographing Jonathan and Ashley Long's wedding . Ashly's husband, Jonathan (along with his siblings), and myself went to high school together.  Jonathans older brother, Mike,  married one of my good friends Alyson.  Jonathan's cousin, Danny,  was one of my best guy friends in high school. Turns out Ashly has gone to my church her entire life ....  whew... you following? To make many relationships less complicated, I go way back with these people!  It was a beautiful day.. a BEAUTIFUL ceremony. I love listening to the sermons, its like a quick, free, tune up course for any married couple... oh and did I mention the pastor marrying them, HIS wife looked familiar... she ended up being my oldest daughter's previous pre-school teacher Mrs. Pate.. crazy town...small world!  Enjoy the pics and beautiful people!
 
 
 
















 




PURE SWEETNESS.






 
SERIOUSLY? How gorgeous are they?!




 
I Love me some daddy/daughter dances...gets me every time

 
My Good Friend Aly and her SWEET Chloe


 

1 comment:

canvas prints said...

a big wow to your photos on your special day. i wish i could have an amazing day like this to. very well done to all.