Hotard Wedding

It was a beautiful day. A beautiful day for a wedding.
A few weeks prior I got an email from the gorgeous Elizabeth. We discussed wedding details and the whole shebang, but it was not until I talked to her on the phone that I heard it. The accent. If you know me you know I LOVE southern accents. They make me feels at home. My family is from the south so whenever someone has a southern accent you automatically become my family (whether you want to or not!). Beware future clients if you have a southern accent ;-) So.. the bride is amazing, AND has a southern accent. Then, the groom.. turns out we went to high school together. All this to say, they were an EASY couple to work with; and that's the best kind of couple to work with! Here's to Mr and Mrs Hotard!






















An INCREDIBLE and FUN couple to work with....














They had such a beautiful, reception; filled with people who liked to boogie. Myself included.








No comments: