FACE LIFT: the blog, not me.

Well looky looky who it is. Me.  Are you lost? The blog looks different? YUP.. its got a a new face to it!  My amazingly talented friend and photographer/web designer Jennifer Stark, added the magic and spark to my blog. THANK YOU Jhen!  You'll notice "The Cause" at the top of my blog. This is my Favorite aspect to my blog now ( SO DON'T LEAVE BEFORE YOU CLICK ON IT). With each of my sessions now, $50 of the fee is going straight to fighting human trafficking and exploitation. We'll change the world together.  I'm excited, more so than ever, to start bloggin on my photo sessions. Its like when you re-do a room in your house exactly how you want it, you want to be in that room all the time. Its exciting to use. I'm pumped to be able to hit up this beautifully designed blog more often now:-) SOOOO, check it out.... and check back soon. BABY REARDON's session is coming .AND. HE .IS.ADORABLE.

No comments: