A Beautiful I Do

I Recently was asked to be a second Shooter for a wedding for a friend of mine. I've had second shooters work for me at my weddings, so it was fun to be on the other end of things this time! As I showed up to the house, it turned out to be a beautiful girl, Christina, who along with her bridal party, went to high school with my husband. Thus, it made the job all that more "intimate." This was a GORGEOUS wedding. Funny, how after being married now for 6.5 years, I've been to so many weddings, and each time I see something so beautiful and unique that I wish I could go back and add to my wedding! Once I get to editing the ceremony pics, you'll see what I mean. But for now, here are a few I've played with ..."I DO" love weddings.

Nothing Like a Love of a Father for His Little Girl...sigh








A sweet mother and daughter moment
A Stunning Couple


2 comments:

Gloria said...

Wish you could have done my wedding! Great pictures as always Kat!

www.louietrujillo.blogspot.com said...

Kat-I LOVE them. You are amazing....Gloria is right, in that, "I wish you could have shot my wedding too..." But I had it better-you were by my side as a brides maid! :) Love you my friend and I am so proud of your incredible work-This is from Louie's account but I MARY wrote it :)